Welcome to AON Patient Resources
American Oncology Network (AON) has compiled an extensive list of useful resources for our patients, both in your local community as well as nationally. Below you will find helpful tips on how to use our site to find resources.
- To start your search, you may use one of two options:
- Select which “Category” or “Categories” you are interested in, then enter the “Location” with your city/state.
- Select your “State” and it will display which “Categories” have resources in your area.
- To start your search using your city/state: Enter your city or zip code and select your location from the drop-down list. You do not need to select the “State” when using this option. If you are searching for resources for your state only, you may use the “State” field and all the resources that are available in your state will populate.
- Choose your search distance, from 10 miles to 250 miles.
- To look for resources that are national, select the button marked “National”. National resources are available to everyone in every state.
- A fun category to search is “Wish Fulfillment”. These are trips and adventures that are available for free or very low cost to patients.